Tasting of wines and trenches in Terra AltaA getaway in Terra Alta, the setting for some of the most significant places in the Battle of the Ebro.
Terra Alta is an open and closed region at the same time, surly and welcoming.
Land of mixed cultures and immemorial traditions rooted in every village. Hard as the sun that cracked stones and smooth as the Garbí, the southwest wind that turns every afternoon. A land to fall in love with. The route will tell you a lot of passion, of personal and collective passion, of present, past and future.
- Stay in a hotel that has been with you for three generations, welcoming those who want to enjoy the products and the surroundings of this land.
- Visit a winery with wines of a personal and quality character. Take a tour to understand its wine; from the land of vineyards to the bottle.
- Trinxera will lead you to the Battle of the Ebre throughout history. Its exhibition of material is the result of years of research in the same places of the battle, donations and exchanges. Discover it.
- Guided visit to Bernaví winery: vineyards, winery and wine tasting.
- Dinner with wines from DO Terra Alta in the restaurant of Hotel Nou Moderno.
- Night accommodation with breakfast in Hotel Nou Moderno.
- Visit to the exhibition La Trinxera museum.
The price does not include:
- Travel is borne by the customer.
- Private transportation available on request.
- Extras and personal expenses not included.
- Experience available from Wednesday to Sunday all year.
- Once the package has been obtained, it will be necessary to reserve the data directly at Viemocions.
- Prior booking required 72 hours in advance.
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- The experience is not accessible.
Price per person in double room. Minimum 2 persons.
For groups, individual rooms, etc., extra nights or any other customization, please contact with Viemocions.
- Once the package has been obtained, it will be necessary to reserve the data directly at Viemocions. Prior booking required 72 hours in advance.
- All booking is on request subject to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
- Cancellation Charges: 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 72 hours, 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 48 hours.
- We offer you the opportunity to take out a cancellation insurance policy. (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)