The Vilars Cave is part of the Rock Art of the Mediterranean Basin on the Iberic Peninsula, and was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in Kyoto, Japan in 1998.
Located west of Os de Balaguer, the size of the are relatively small, Vilars Cave with less than 60m2, but with a wealth of paintings, their importance is because it had a religious use.
Contains up to 28 paintings or remains of the the Bronze Age, a huge amount considering its size.
The price includes:
- Excursion in 4x4 (vehicle with driver)
- Visit the Vilars Cave
- Visits are every Saturday and Sunday at 10.30h. am.
- Closed: from 23rd December to 6th January
- Duration: 2 hours approximately.
- Sant Antoni Street, 4. E-25610 - Os de Balaguer.
- Visits in Catalan, Spanish and English
- Not accessible experience. It requires a normal physical and comfortable footwear that allows mountain walking.
Price per person. Minimum 2 persons. Maximum 4 people together.
- Once purchased the service send email to confirm the reservation at Tu i Lleida, SL at least 3 days in advance. Any reservation request is subject to availability.
- Valid until 6 month of the purchase the visit.
- Redeem the printed voucher at the meeting point.
- Cancellation fees:
- 50% of total vanishes if the reservation less than 72 hours. 100% of the amount if s'anu.la less than 48 hours.
- On behalf of Tu i Lleida, SL. could not carry out the visit, the visit is validated for another date or refunded.