The route is a trip over the sea, through the cliffs of the Cala del Molí, making it the only via ferrata over the sea in Europe and the most visited in Catalonia.
The via ferrata of the Cala del Molí is a route on rock with a life line where the participant is self-assured at all times, with the supervision of the technician.
The involvement of the administration and the authorities, who encourage their maintenance and inspections, both of the facilities and of the guides working on them, make it a very safe and very well preserved ferrata.
The price includes:
- hire of technical equipment (harness, helmet, ropes, anchor heads, etc).
- Technical Guide entitled.
- Accident insurance and RC
- Photos of the activity
- All year.
- Departures are made at 9am or 2pm.
- Duration: 3 – 4 hours
- Tourist Office of Sant Feliu de Guíxols: Plaça del Monestir, S/N, E- 17220 Sant Feliu de Guíxols (Girona)
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French
- Comfortable sportswear.
- Sport or trekking shoes.
- Food and water for in between.
- Cycling gloves (optional).
- Identity card or passport.
* Activity for over 9 years.
- The voucher is valid for the day and time reserved.
- Present the printed voucher at the meeting point (Tourist Office of Sant Feliu de Guíxols: Plaça del Monestir, S/N, E- 17220 Sant Feliu de Guíxols ).
- Cancelation conditions:
- On the part of the company: A date change or 100% return.
- From the client:
- If canceled 1 month before the start of the activity, 100% of the amount will be refunded.
- If canceled 15 days before the start of the activity, 70% of the reservation will be returned.
- From the 15 days from the start of the activity, the amount of the reservation will not be refunded.