Vall de Núria mountain resort, with a unique wealth of nature and landscape, is located in the Eastern Pyrenees, within the municipal area of Queralbs.
It sits above one of the highest points of the Ribes Valley and it's surrounded by peaks of almost 3,000 metres from which flow a multitude of water sources and torrents.
We invite you to glory in this spectacular mountain landscape using an unusual form of transport: the rack railway. It covers a distance of 12.5 km and takes you up an incline of over 1000 metres.
Under the management of the Catalan Railways Tourism and Mountain Division, we have always taken great care in the upkeep of this wealth of natural heritage, introducing and maintaining an environmental management system in all the activities that have been developed.
Discover an unparalleled environment where the waters of the Núria river can only run its course thanks to the deep narrow gorges that have been cut through this hard rock, until you arrive at the valley of the Freser, a river which flows into the great Ter at Ripoll.
The price includes:
- The rack railway from the Ribes station
- The cable car panoramic
The price does not include:
- Other activities
- Open all year
- Closed 25th December and from 2nd November to 30th November (open on Saturdays and Sundays only)
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French
- At rack railway Ribes de Freser station. Hours: Monday to Friday from 9h to 13h and 17h to 14.15h. On Saturdays and Sundays from 8h to 18h.
- Vall de Núria is accessible for disabled persons in the rack railway, restaurant and hotel. It is necessary to notify to the staff if you have any allergies.
Children from 0 to 6 years old directly paid at the box office.
- The voucher is valid for the day and time booked.
- You must redeem the voucher printed at the meeting point (at rack railway Ribes de Freser station. Hours: Monday to Friday from 9h to 13h and 17h to 14.15h. On Saturdays and Sundays from 8h to 18h).
- The reserve does not give queues priority.
- The cancellation within the last 48 hours or no show, it charges the 100% of the amount paid.
- The cancellation 48 hours before, it returns the entire amount paid.