What do the streets of Barcelona hide when night falls? Which stories marked our ancestor’s lives forever?
Let yourself become absorbed by the paranormal mysteries of Barcelona with the explanations of an experienced guide.
The price includes:
- A guided visit with 2h duration
- Spanish / English: Fridays at 9.30pm (from November to March)
- Spanish: Fridays at 9.30pm (from April to October)
- English: Saturdays at 8.30pm (from April to October)
- Arc de Tiomf, Portal Nou, Sant Pere square, Flor de Lliri St., Santa Caterina market, Marcús square, Neu de Sant Cugat St., Rec St., Moncada St., Paseo del Borne and Espartería St.
- Arc de Triomf (Metro: L1 y Renfe: Arc de Triomf). The route will begin promptly at the scheduled time. The guide will bring a red umbrella.
- Santa María del Mar Church. Metro: L4, Jaume I or Barceloneta.
- English and Spanish
- The experience is ccessible to persons with reduced mobility.
Children under 10 free
- The voucher is valid exclusively for the day reserved.
- It must be at the departure point 10 minutes before the visit starts and to redeem printed voucher. (Monument de l’Arc de Triomf. Metro: L1 y Renfe, Arc de Triomf). The route will begin promptly at the scheduled time. The guide will bring a red umbrella.
- It’s no necessary to read the book to enjoy the tour. We recommend comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water in summer.
- Cancellation policy: In case of cancellation, up to 24 hrs before it will be free alerting via email. The visit is not recommended to 14-years-old minors. The company reserves the right to change the date of visit unless it has a minimum of 5 people registered.