Morning excursion with Snowshoes on winter in the area of Vallter 2000, on the high mountain.
Low unevenness itinerary where we can observe traces of animals, visit the Ulldeter shelter, the source of the River Ter and we’ll learn concepts of security and avalanches.
If your preference is hiking and want to get started with snow, this is your specialty!
The price includes:
- Snow sticks
- Entitled Technical
- Sports Insurance.
- Every weekend, from 10/01 to 04/30, as long as there is snow.
- Departures are from 9am to 1pm.
- Duration of the activity: 4 hours.
- Parking Nº. 5 in Vallter 2000 station (Behind the chairlift)
- Catalan, Spanish, English, French.
- Appropriate clothes to the environment (Clothing for snow or skiing.)
- Hiking boots or any warm and waterproof type of footwear.
- Waterproof windshield.
- Gaiters for snow (recommended).
- Sun protection (goggles, cream) and cold protection (hat, gloves, buff).
- Food and water for the duration of the activity.
*A minimum group of 8 participants will be necessary to carry out the activity
- The voucher is valid for the day and time reserved.
- Present the printed voucher at the meeting point (Parking Nº. 5 in Vallter 2000 station – Behind the chairlift)
- Cancelation conditions:
- On the part of the company: For weather reasons or if there is not a minimum of 8 people registered, a change of date or a 100% return will be offered.
- From the client:
- If canceled 1 month before the start of the activity, 100% of the amount will be refunded.
- If canceled 15 days before the start of the activity, 70% of the reservation will be returned.
- From the 15 days from the start of the activity, the amount of the reservation will not be refunded.