Skip the line: Park Güell guided walking tourVisit the Park Guell without tails with a multilingual guide
Ce service est fourni par la société qui organise l'expérience dont les données apparaît sur cet écran.
Don't miss the Park Güell: it will really surprise you!Located at the upper part of Barcelona with incredible views of the city, we find Park Güell, one of the most emblematic works of the architect Antoni Gaudí. The Park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO in the 1984. The original project was meant to be an urbanization, ordered by the Catalan entrepreneur Eusebi Güell, it was finally inaugurated as a public park in 1926. In this work Gaudí displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style with the aim to achieve a perfect integration of architecture and nature. We will admire how the architect handles one of his favorite techniques, the “trencadís”, omnipresent in all his creations. Be ready to discover all the secrets hidden in this park through the explanations of our guides!
The price include:
- Monolingual or Bilingual guide.
- Radio guide system, in groups of more than 5 people.
- Entrance fee and guided visit in Park Güell.
The price does not include:
- Entrance to Gaudi’s Museum house.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Timetable and languages:
- 01/11/2018 - 31/03/2019: Departures 12h. Monday to Sunday (Eng/Spa)
- 01/04/2019 - 31/10/2019:
- Departures 10h. Monday (Eng/It), Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday (Eng/Spa), Wednesday (Eng), Friday (Eng/Fre), Saturdays (Ger) and (Eng)
- Departures 11h. Monday to Sunday (Eng)
- Departures 17.30h. Monday to Sunday (Eng/Spa)
- 01/06/2019 - 30/09/2019: Departures 10: 30h. Monday to Sunday (Eng/Spa)
- 01/11/2019 - 31/03/2020: Departures 12h. Monday to Sunday (Eng/Spa)
- Duration of the visit: 1.30h. approximately.
- Closed : Others to be confirmed
- Gaudí Experiència: 41, Larrard Street. E- 08024 Barcelona.
- Once at the meeting point, look for the guide with the Julià Travel sign.
- Park Güell is accessible for wheelchair users, people with reduced mobility, visually and hearing impaired. The ramps that connect the different levels are difficult to use. Main entrance to the site, no change in level. Accessible toilet facilities in the building's common areas.
- The voucher is valid for the date and time booked.
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide at the meeting point. This tour starts from the Gaudí Experiència located in Larrard str.nº 41, E- 08024 Barcelona. Please be there at least 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Julià Travel, SL