A première vue
Two days to discover the flora and fauna of La Segarra and to taste its natural products
- 2-night accommodation to choose
- Lunch or dinner picnic with local products
- Guided tour and tasting product in El Pastoret
- Visit the Agroshop Sikarra Nostra and the exhibition « Sant Guim, the station above the plateau »
- Guided hike to discover the flora and fauna of La Segarra. Different depending on the time of the year
- Travel Insurance. (Check the conditions here)
Description of visits and activities
- The visit and tasting in El Pastoret: The Pastoret is a family business of Sant Guim de Freixenet (La Segarra) that, since 1992, innovate in the production of dairy products like cottage cheese artisans, yoghurt, and fresh cheeses. With its philosophy of enhancing the flavours and textures, they have preserved traditional craftsmen making processes that allow them to maintain the originality of traditional homemade products. They bet on creativity and innovation in developing new products and in the implementation of natural packaging and preservation techniques of craft products Pastoret.
- Agroshop Sikarra Nostra: The Agroshop Sikarra Nostra and Interpretation Center Segarra, is a point of sale of food products of small distribution occurring in the cultural territory of historical Segarra. They also want to be a cultural space for the dissemination of natural and cultural heritage of the Segarra plateau.
The space has a permanent exhibition « Sant Guim station above the plateau », with a historical overview, well illustrated, from the beginning of the season (1860) to the present station of Sant Guim de Freixenet.
- Guided hike and lunch/dinner picnic: Daniel Espejo, lover of his land and experienced guide will lead us along the more interesting and unknown paths and places Segarra. It will be a pleasant walk suitable for all ages, it does not require a special physical form and in which we discover the flora and fauna.
During the walk, we will stop somewhere with charm, to enjoy a picnic with artisan products, made by local producers.
- Once your purchase, please contact Tu i Lleida, SL to confirm the dates of the booking and availability.**
- All booking is on request subject to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
- 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours
- 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours.
*We offer you the opportunity to take out a cancellation insurance policy. (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)
Plus d'informations sur l'organisateur de l'expérience
Les temps sont difficiles pour le secteur des loisirs...
Soutenez les producteurs locaux
Prix final sans surprise
Achetez en ligne et évitez les agglomérations
Nous sommes l'organisme officel de promotion du tourisme de la Catalogne
Sélectionnez le nombre de participants