Nature, hiking and vineyards in Vilafranca del Penedès - DELUXEVilafranca is landscape. Surrounded by nature and vineyard: each season, one color
Permis animaux de compagnie
An incomparable setting for cultivate vineyard and an environment to visit that must not be missed, either walking or cycling.
Vilafranca is vineyard, it is road, it is mountain and it is stream.
It is mountain: For the space of Sant Pau, an emblematic place of the city and an incomparable viewpoint, extension of vineyard and crops surrounded by two hills, Sant Pau and Sant Jaume.
It is road: Vilafranca has more than 50 km of rural roads, lots of roads that are connecting Vilafranca with the different villages around it, and allows you to go on foot or by bicycle to nearby towns and industrial areas.
It is stream: It is the Llitrà stream, which is part of the Foix River and still has an important natural and scenic value.
From Vilafranca start several walks that can be done on foot or by bicycle. The routes, suitable for all ages, allow to know the natural spaces that surround the capital of Alt Penedès. Many of these roads are complemented by the trails that cross Penedès and represent a tourist attraction for surprising landscapes.
But Vilafranca is also the wine capital, framed by these landscapes. A capital with centuries of winemaking tradition to discover and taste. Walk the Vilafranca Wine Trail and travel through its history surrounded by the vineyards that surround the city. An interpretive and experiential tour of the wine culture that combines the urban environment of Vilafranca with its wine-growing landscapes.
The price includes:
- Have dinner at the workroom Xerigots with a tasting of cheeses and wine.
- Accommodation at the chosen hotel.
- Hiking excursion through Olèrdola, tour of 4h (approximately): visit to the Monumental Complex and the Olèrdola Natural Park with lunch time (not included).
- Tasting to choose between the wine bar Coupage and Inzolia.
- Different activities to enjoy: tour through the Vilafranca Wine Trail and/or tour with a private guide for the Historic Vilafranca + shopping in the historic center.
- Have dinner at the chosen restaurant.
- Accommodation at the chosen hotel.
- Hiking excursion to the Viewpoint of Sant Pau.
- Visit with pairing in the chosen winery.
Among the options that we offer you accommodation, restaurant and winery you can choose the one you prefer:
- Cava & Hotel Mastinell 5* (HB-004559)
- Apartments Spa Parellada
- Restaurant Cigró d’Or
- Gastronomic Space En Rima, of Cava & Hotel Mastinell
- Rovellats Caves (visit with pairing of local sausages and 3 cavas)
- Bodegas Torres (visit with Iberian hams paired with different DQ and 4 wines)
The package does not include:
- Travel is borne by the customer.
- Extras and personal expenses not included.
- No other not indicated concept is included.
- Catalan, Spanish, French
- The activity is not accessible
Price per person. Minimum 2 persons.Once the package has been obtained, it will be necessary to reserve the data directly at Viemocions: 934877626. Prior booking required 72 hours in advance. For groups, individual rooms, etc., extra nights or any other customization, please contact Viemocions.
- Once the package has been obtained, it will be necessary to reserve the data directly at Viemocions: 934877626. Prior booking required 72 hours in advance.
- All booking is on request subject to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
- Cancellation Charges: 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours, 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours.
- We offer you the opportunity to take out a cancellation insurance policy. (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)