FamiliaTorres Priorat tour with a tasting of two winesVisit to the winery with tasting of Perpetual and Salmos wines
Visit Familia Torres’ winery in Priorat and travel back in time to discover the history and spirit of the wines of this magical region.
Salmos is a wine made as ahomage to the monks of the Carthusian Order that arrived in the Priorat in 1194. They revived the area’s viticulture and tradition of making wines with great ageing potential that can transfer you to another moment in time, much like our Perpetual.
Both of these award winning wines are born in this cellar situated in el Lloar – an idyllic location where you can admire the very same landscape as the monks before you and be part of a living tradition and history.
The price includes:
- Tour of the vineyards
- Visit to the Familia Torres Priorat Winery
- Tasting of two wines, Salmos and Perpetual
- Expert wine educator
- All year.
- Dates available:
- October: From 07 to 13, from 16 to 20, from 23 to 25 and from 28 to 31.
- November: From 4 to 10, from 13 to 15, from 18 to 21, from 23 to 24 and from 27 to 29
- Decembre: From 2 to 8, from 11 to 13 and from 16 to 19
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Once you have purchased the experience please contact the winery Familia Torres to confirm the dates of the reservation and check the availability.
- Bodegas Familia Torres Priorat: Finca "La Solteta" s / n, E-43737 el Lloar (Tarragona)
- Catalan, Spanish and English.
- The experience is not accessible.
- Once your purchase, contact the winery Familia Torres to confirm the dates of the reservation and the availability.
- The voucher is valid for 3 months.
- Redeem printed voucher at the meeting point: Bodegas Familia Torres Priorat - Finca "La Solteta" s / n, E-43737 el Lloar (Tarragona).
- Cancelation conditions:
- If the cancellation is made more than 3 working days prior to the date of the visit, 100% of the amount will be reimbursed (less management expenses).
- Cancellations made within a period of less than 3 business days prior to the date of the visit, imply no refund of the amount, but an alternative date will be sought to make the visit if the client wishes, always subject to availability and within a certain period of time. maximum of 3 months.