Enduro MTB by the Collegats nature reserveMountain biking through forests and red rock deserts in Collegats nature reserve
Collegats and Boumort are two incredible stages for enduro MTB lovers.
One of the wildest corners of the Pre-Pyrenees where it is easy to find wildlife and discover uninhabited villages that maintain the magic of old times. The enduro proposals for Collegats on the south face, offer a red rock desert scene with vertical walls that allow you to live the enduro purely, while the north face; is wilder with oak and pine forests, and trails that enter us into canyons to savor the wilderness environment, crossing one of the most incredible areas of the Pre-Pyrenees delimited by the mountains of Peracalç on the west, and Boumort, on the east.
The price includes:
- Specialized guide
The price does not include:
- Bicycle rental and technical equipment
- Transportation to the activity area
- All year. Start at 9.00 am
- Duration of the activity: 1/2 day
- Once you have bought the coupon, contact Guies Vall Fosca, to check availability.
- Guies Vall Fosca Office: Station Avenue, 30. La Pobla de Segur - E-25500.
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- Activity not suitable for wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility.
*Activity for cyclists with technical level.
- The voucher is valid until 31/12 of the current year.
- Once your purchase, please contact Guies Vall Fosca, to confirm de booking and check availability.
- Present the printed voucher at the meeting point (Guies Vall Fosca Office: Avenue Station, 30. La Pobla de Segur - E-25500).
- By the company: The company reserves the right to cancel the activity for meteorological reasons or for not reaching the minimum of necessary people, offering a change of date to the customer or the refund of 100% of the amount.
- By the customer: If it is notified with more than 24h in advance, 100% refund of the amount.