Easy Montserrat: up with the cremalleraContemplate the majestic mountains of Montserrat and discovers his Monastery
The Catalunya Bus Turístic takes you to discover the most important mountain of Catalonia.
Breathtaking views await you when you take a ride on the rack railway. Once you’ve arrived, you’ll be able to enjoy a full guided tour which will take you to the Benedictine Monastery and the statue of the Virgin of Montserrat, popularly known as the Moreneta, or Black Madonna. During your visit, you’ll be serenaded by the magical voices of the world-renowned boys’ choir, the Escolania de Montserrat
The route includes:
- Access to the mountain with the cremallera.
- Introductory tour around the mountain and the Benedictine Monastery that was founded in the 11th Century.
- Guide on board during the journey in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Brochure with detailed information about places to visit, maps and several discounts for places of interest, restaurants and shops.
- From 08/04/19 to 10/11/19 daily departures (except Saturdays), at 10 am.
- From 11/11/19 to 29/03/20, departures on Wednesdays and Sundays, at 10 am
- From 30/03/20 al 08/11/20 daily departures (except Saturdays), at 10 am.
- Arrival at 16.00h.
- Closed: Saturdays, 25/12, 26/12, 01/01 and 06/01.
- Pl. Catalunya,9 (stop Tibibus front Desigual shop) - Barcelona.
- People with wheelchairs: If notified 48 hours in advance to ask for an adapted bus.
- People with disabilities: Yes.
- People with visual, hearing or mental disabilities: As long as they are accompanied.
- People with allergies, celiac, etc: If notified 48 hours in advance
- The voucher is valid for the day and time booked.
- Redeem voucher on board the bus the day and time reserved (Meeting point: 20 minutes before the departure at the bus stop. Departure at 10.00h and arrival at 16.00h in Pl. Catalunya 9, stop Tibibus in front of Desigual shop. Barcelona).
- Cancellation policy:
- No refunds will be given once the ticket has been purchased.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be refunded or replaced.
- The carrier will not be responsible for any changes that have to be made due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The carrier reserves the right to change the departure point and running times and move and/or cancel stops when necessary.