Culture, sport and relax in UrgellDiscover the Italian Renaissance, playing golf and relaxing at a spa.
Discover the Italian Renaissance, playing golf and relaxing at a spa.
- 1-night accommodation at Miralles Home
- Lunch at the Restaurant Golf Urgell
- Visit the Church of Bellpuig
- Guided tour of the Convent of Sant Bartolomeu de Bellpuig
- A free game in the Golf Urgell
- Guided tasting at the winery and oil mill Celler Petit Duran
- Travel Insurance. (Check the conditions here)
The price does not include:
- All transfers are made with the client’s own transport.
Description of visits and activities:
- Church of Bellpuig: Discover the Italian Renaissance that keeps the parish church of Bellpuig. On one side of the church of St. Nicholas is this wonderful tomb, who was viceroy of Naples, Ramon Folch de Cardona-Anglesola, built about 1525 by Giovanni da Nola, this is a unique piece built in Italy in the period Renaissance, Carrara marble and recognized as a national monument in 1925.
- Convent of Sant Bartolomeu de Bellpuig: Declared a historic-artistic monument of national character by the Government in 1984, was made built by Ramon Folch de Cardona-Anglesola, then viceroy of Sicily, thanks to a bull of Pope Julius II, from 1507. It is a rectangular building organized around two central cloisters. The highlight is distributed in a courtyard with a cistern having a low gallery with four arches on each side, with vault resting on buttresses facing the courtyard.
- Golf Urgell: Enjoy an evening of entertainment and sports in the field of Golf Pich & Putt Bellpuig, with the possibility of free classes with Professor game. Facilities include driving range, putting green, approach area, bunker area, golf shop, golf school and cafe. Located on the road of the P & P Ivars Urgell it has 18 holes to practice Pitch & Putt. It has a generous and comprehensive driving range, practice bunker for departures from the sand and a putting green.
- Cellar oil mill and wine cellar Celler Petit Duran visit: Cellar old tradition; have resumed the production and ageing of wines in 2011, with the designation of origin Costers del Segre and ecological development of the entire production. Own vineyards are situated on calcareous clay, over 400 meters above sea level with a day-night thermal contrast that ensures optimum ripeness and late tannins providing high colour intensity.
Description of the accommodation and catering services:
- Miralles Home of Bellpuig: Out of traditional routes, in this original B&B (bed and breakfast) we can accommodate up to 10 people in 4 rooms. All exterior and with private bathroom. It has a room with TV, books and games, a fully equipped shared kitchen and a charming terrace with a barbecue to enjoy from spring to autumn. Our delicious breakfasts offer different possibilities: continental, dietetic or Catalan and are made with local products or our own garden and, in addition, we put a good dose of love to start a new day is already the first pleasure.
- The experience is not accessible.
*Accommodations and special rates for groups.
**Price per person. Minimum 2 people.
- Once you have purchased the package please send email to Tu i Lleida, SL to confirm the dates of the reservation and check the availability.
- All booking is on request subject to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
- 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours
- 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours.
*We offer you the opportunity to take out a cancellation insurance policy. (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)