Characters of art and historyA tour of places and characters that have marked the art and history of our country.
A journey of three days to discover places, and knowing the characters who have marked the history and art of our country.
The package includes
- 1-night accommodation to choose
- Dinner at Carme Hostel Restaurant
- Visit Guinovart
- Cal Trepat Agricultural mechanization museum visit
- Guillem Viladot Foundation visit
- Museu Comarcal de l’Urgell visit
- Travel Insurance (check the conditions here)
The price does not include:
- Transfers are not included.
- Visit Guinovart: Guinovart Space is a contemporary art centre with a history of nearly eighteen years, which is marked primarily by the desire to Josep Guinovart to create a space for the creation and promotion of contemporary art and at the same time space with his work on permanent display. A play that revolves around Agramunt in its territory, the landscape and its people, which gives it a unique visual and conceptual exceptional and based on a firm commitment by the local desire to become universal.
- Visit the Museum Cal Trepat: The factory J. Trepat is a witness and one of the protagonists of agricultural mechanization, due to the importance that the process of transformation and mechanization of the Catalan countryside as well as Spanish. This former factory where it manufactures and markets the iconic J agricultural machines, Drilling: screeners, hay, tying and many others. During the thirties of the twentieth century were built thirteen of nineteen existing buildings; Still, the company had already begun to work from any1914 in small workshops located in the town of Tarrega.
- Guillem Viladot Foundation visit: Visit the « Lo Pardal » buildings of the Guillem Viladot Foundation, which host the poetic and visual works of Guillem Viladot, poet and creator of agramuntí plastic, considered one of the parents of international visual poetry. One of the buildings also houses a room dedicated to the pictorial work of Lluís Trepat, a great friend of Guillem Viladot.
- Carme Hostel-restaurant: At the foot of the N-II, in the Vilagrassa term, just 2 km from Tàrrega, stands the Carme Hostel complex. A charming hotel designed for leisure and relaxation. Ideal for your company or family meetings. The restaurant has its own kitchen, local products, tin snails, fruit orchard, cheeses, wines Crow Valley
- 3* Hotel Pintor Marsà: the hotel is a small hotel-restaurant where you can breathe the air, the atmosphere and the tranquillity of a capital region.
It belongs to the prestigious Gourmet Hotel chain. The restaurant offers menus for all types of meals, whether family, friends or work reasons, however, if they prefer, they can agree on other options best suited to their needs and interests (menus regime, celiac low cholesterol …)
- 2* Hostal del Carme: The hospitality/restaurant Carmen is equipped with excellent conditions of comfort and service of a country hotel. A friendly and personalized service that ensures an unforgettable stay in a privileged environment. You will find a place full of charm, a beautiful garden terrace and a chill-out room surrounded by beautiful glass
- The experience is not accessible.
*Accommodations and special rates for groups.
**Price per person. Minimum 2 people
- Once your purchase, please contact Tu i Lleida, SL to confirm the dates of the booking and availability.
- All booking is on request subject to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
- 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours
- 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours.
*We offer you the opportunity to take out a cancellation insurance policy. (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)