Weekend to enjoy the culture of Cervera, the Catalan Capital of Culture 2019.
- 1 night of accommodation
- Lunch at No Badis Restaurant of Cervera
- Guided tour Casa Duran and Sanpere
- Marc Màrquez museum visit
- Guided tour to Cervera university and Santa Maria church
- Travel Insurance (Check the conditions here)
The price does not include:
- All transfers are made with client’s own transport.
Description of visits and activities:
- Casa Duran i Sanpere: It is a good example of Catalan bourgeois home of the late nineteenth century. Crossing the threshold, walking the halls, and enjoy observing the distribution of the objects that give a lot of information about the time, especially on interior decoration and the production of consumer goods, but also allows us to understand aspects of daily life of its inhabitants. The house is a document that takes visitors to Catalunya through over a century and offers the ability to imagine how the family members with each other and other people related and sense values and ways governing their daily actions.
- Guided tour of Cervera: This is a route that will visit the old town, through the Alley of the Witches, formed when the balconies of the houses that communicated with the gardens were closing the gap creating this magic that characterizes it. Going to Bell Tower of Santa Maria, which includes the windows of the church worked by Maraya Coli, a sculpture of the Virgin and Child next to the Romanesque facade of the sacristy and containing six bells, which still made hand turn. CAT display audiovisual « The Birth of the Generalitat de Catalunya »
- Exhibition space 93 Márquez: It is located in the Regional Museum of Cervera, on Calle Mayor, 15, in the old part of the city. It occupies 120 m2 and it’s divided into three spaces:
- Box space: simulation of a box where the work of the team is exposed, the preparation of the competition and the motorcycle, and the maximum moment of concentration prior to the start of the race.
- Circuit space: the route of the Montmeló circuit serves to follow the young driver’s trajectory (beginnings, due to speed, 125cc world champion driver and Moto2 driver).
- Own voice: more personal space where the frame is displayed; his city, Cervera; and your people.
- (County Museum of Cervera. C / Mayor, 115 25200. Tel. 973533 917. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com)
Description of accommodation and food services:
- La Casa de Baix (HUTL-000103): A 1700 farmhouse located approximately in the old town of Cervera. Fully restored trying not to alter its original retain structure and the most constructive elements, using the most appropriate ecological criteria. It is a studio for 2 people on the third floor (no elevator) consisting of two rooms: a double bedroom, shower room, kitchen and terrace overlooking the valley. All is under a wooden roof.
- Hostal Nobadis: Located in Cervera, OYO Hostal Nobadis offers a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. It also has views over the city of Cervera. Rooms are equipped with a wardrobe, desk, flat-screen TV and private bathroom. A continental breakfast is served every morning.
- The experience is not accessible.
*Accommodations and special rates for groups.
**Price per person. Minimum 2 persons.
- Once you have purchased the package please send email to Tu i Lleida, SL to confirm the dates of the reservation and check the availability.
- All booking is on request subject to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
- 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours
- 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours.
*We offer you the opportunity to take out a cancellation insurance policy. (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)