Catalonia, wines to know a whole countryA circular tour of Catalonia, to discover its long wine tradition and the best kept stories
Discover Catalonia through its most multifaceted wine region denomination A circular tour through Catalonia, to discover its long wine tradition and its best-kept secrets.
A 4-days experience to see, drink and live wines and lands very different. Catalonia, wines to know a whole country.From its beginning, the Catalan land has gone hand-in-hand with the history of wine. As Greeks brought the first wines to Empúries, we will start our route through Alt Empordà, then we will cross Central Catalonia until we reach Priorat and from there we get into Penedès; four very different wine regions under a single Protected Designation of Origin. A route from north to south to know more about the wine-making, landscape, culture and people of a whole country. From the incredible landscapes of the Empordà and Costa Brava, to The Vats of the Flequer Valleyr and from the landscape of the Priorat -candidate to the World Heritage Site- to the plains of Penedès. From the Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes to the Theater-Museum Dalí and from the Monastery of Poblet to the Museum of Wine Cultures of Catalonia.
- Day 1: Guided visit to the Empordàlia winery with tasting. Visit and free entrance to the Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes. Guided visit to Wines and Cavales Peralada with tasting. Free time. Overnight at Hotel Peralada Wine & Spa & Golf 5 * (HG-002 259).
- Day 2: Entrance and free visit to the Dalí Theater-Museum. Free time. Walking route through the Tubs of The Vats of the Flequer Valley (free). Free time. Overnight at Hotel Mas de la Sala 4 * (HCC-004053).
- Day 3: Entrance and free visit to the Monastery of Poblet. Guided visit to Mas Perinet with tasting. Free time. Overnight at Hostal Sport 4 * (HT-000062).
- Day 4: Guided visit to the Artcava winery with tasting and creative workshop "Make your own Cava". Free time. Entrance and free visit to the VINSEUM with audioguide and tasting.
The experience includes:
- 3 nights accommodation in 4 and 5 star hotels with half board included.
- Visit and tasting in the wineries of 4 different regions: Empordà, Montsant, Priorat and Penedés.
- Workshop "Make your own Cava".
- 4 cultural visits: Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes, Monastery of Santa María de Poblet, Dalí Theater-Museum and VINSEUM.
- Hiking route through The Vats of the Flequer Valley; He knows the wine-making tradition of the Bages region.
- Basic trip insurance (check out the general and particular terms and conditions here).
The package does not include:
- Transport to the origin and between different points of the route
- Tourist tax (pay in hotel)
- Other concept not indicated on purpose.
- The visits are offered in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Peple with reduced mobility, before booking the reservation, have to inform Viemocions (Sapienstravel, SL) about their situation, in order to evaluate the possibility and feasibility of hiring the trip, according to each characteristics.
Price per person. Minimum 2 persons.
*Once the package has been obtained, it will be necessary to reserve the data directly at Viemocions: 934877626. Prior booking required 72 hours in advance.
- Once the package has been obtained, it will be necessary to reserve the data directly at Viemocions: 934877626. Prior booking required 72 hours in advance.
- All booking is on request subject to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
- Cancellation Charges:
- 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours
- 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours.
- We offer you the opportunity to take out a cancellation insurance policy. (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)