Sign up for an unforgettable Bike Tour through Barcelona.
Our expert English-speaking guides will show you the highlights of the city in an entertaining and fun way. You will appreciate the unique architecture of Barcelona from a different perspective “a bike saddle”.
Going by bike you will get to see more in less time and in a more relaxed way than on foot. During the stops you will get to know about the fascinating history of the city and its famous neighborhoods: El Born Quarter, Ciudadella Park, Arch de Triumph, Sagrada Familia or Poble Nou, Olympic Port, Barceloneta Beach, Port Vell and much more.
The price includes:
- Professional guide
- Bicycle rental
- Liability insurance
- Bottle of water
- Free helmets for children under 16
Price does not include:
- Museums or monuments tickets
- Duration of the activity: 3h
- From 1st March to 30th Nov:
- 11:00 AM - every day (Mon to Sun)
- From 1st April to 15th Sep:
- 4:30 PM - Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon
- Closed: December - January and February – (we will do only Private Tours and rental bikes)
Meeting Point :
- Carrer de l’Espartería, 3. (Our Bike Rental Store, parallel to Passeig del Born).
- English (the guide could translate to Spanish if necessary)
- Activity not suitable for wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility.
- The bike tour is suitable for all ages - For Infant up to 22kg we have Child Seat
- Being able to ride a bike is mandatory
Activity not suitable for children under 8 years old.
- The voucher is valid for the day and time booked.
- Present the PRINTED/Mobile voucher at the meeting point (Carrer de l’Espartería, 3. (Our Bike Rental Store, parallel to Passeig del Born).
- By the company: In case of cancellation of the activity by decision of the company, a change of date or a refund of 100% of the amount will be offered to the customer.
- By the customer: If it is notified with more than 24 hours in advance, a refund of 100% of the amount will be offered.