We suggest a wine tourism weekend in Cornudella de Montsant, north of the Priorat, at the base of the Natural Park of Montsant, between two « designations of origin »: Montsant and Priorat.
Full and tempting activity package that well let you know by first hand two closed realities and diferent at the same time.
On Saturday we will enjoy a 4 × 4 route between DO Montsant and DOQ PRiorat and we will do a wine and cheese tasting among vineyards.
In the afternoon, after a good meal of pairing, we will visit the cellar Burgos Porta (DOQ Priorat), of organic production.
Sunday, we will carry out the activity « Between Còdols, from the hermitage to the winery », where we will enjoy the majestic surroundings on foot of Montsant.
We will finish the stay with a visit to the winery Cooperativa de Cornudella de Montsant, built by Cèsar Martinell, a disciple of Antoni Gaudí.
The package includes:
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast, in Cal Giral II (PT-000208) in Cornudella de Montsant
- Activity « Entre còdols de l’Ermita al Celler »: route in 4×4, walking through vineyards and visit the modernist winery in Cornudella de Montsant (DO Montsant)
- Tasting lunch
- Route in 4×4 with tasting of wine and cheese between vineyards.
- Dinner LoRefugi Gastrobar
- Visit the winery « Burgos Porta » (DOQ Priorat)
The package does not include:
- Duration of the activity: 2 days / 1 night
- Arrived only on Fridays
- Catalan, Spanish
- Activity not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- There is the option to make meals for any intolerant and/or allergic.
Package 2 people.
- Once the reservation is done, contact with SiuranaTours for deciding the booking details and disponibility.
- Cancellation policy: If you wish to cancel the booking, will be applied the actual regulations (law 9/2011, of 29th of December).
- We offer you the opportunity to take out a travel-assistance and / or cancellation insurance policy. (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)