Hop on Hop off Barcelona City TourWith Hop on Hop off Barcelona discover the city whenever you want to enjoy Barcelona with free Wifi
Hop on Hop off Barcelona City Tour is the best solution If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is your option!
If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is your option! You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a handy audio system with earphones, in 15 different languages (Spanish, Catalan, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Hindi, Russian, Swedish, Arabic and Hebrew). We give you a map with all the stops of the route, and discounts for different establishments in the city. Our new buses are accessible for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in the event of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats. Moreover, there's always a staff member to assist you on board.
There are 2 routes: East and West. Frequency of buses at each stop varies depending on the season (between 5 and 25 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
EAST/GREEN ROUTE: Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Platja del Bogatell*, Nova Mar Bella*, Forum*, Glòries-Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Recinte Modernista St. Pau, Park Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
(*) Winter Tour (02/11 to 25/03): These stops are replaced by Ciutadella - Zoo, Teatre Nacional - Auditori.
WEST/ORANGE ROUTE: Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf, El Born- Ciutadella-zoo, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (F.C. Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial- Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes, l’Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, Plaça Catalunya.
The ticket includes:
- Informative guide in 15 languages
- Discount-voucher booklet which can be used at different visitor attractions
- Free for children under 4
- Daily service all year round (except 01-01 and 25-12). Winter 9:00 am to 19:00 pm. Summer: 9:00 am to 20:00 pm.
- Duration: 2 hours approx. each route
- Frequency: Daily: every 5- 25 min depending on the season
- Arrival and departure from Plaça Catalunya.
- Departure Point: Plaça de Catalunya or any of the below mentioned stops.
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility (wheelchair).
- Redeem voucher on board the bus at its operating hours.
- Tickets are valid for one or two days. Tickets not valid for 24h or 48h.
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hours without charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.