Badalona, the land of the sea and wineCome on a day in Badalona and discover its history and its wine.
History, sea, shopping and the authentic badalonina cuisine with the best DO Alella wines
Contemplate the archaeological legacy of the ancient city of Baetulo, a site declared since 1995 as a Cultural Good of National Interest, and knows the urbanization, customs, and the day to day of a Roman city.
And, do not forget that the sea has always been an identifying element of Badalona. In Roman times, the export of Baetulo’s wines to different points of the Roman Empire had the origin in the coast and in all the maritime front of the village. Nowadays, the harbor, the beach and the seafront have become the the point of reference of the city.
Go for a walk through its streets, take a trip through some of the most emblematic places of the Badalona`s people and discover all its facets by approaching you to the Badalona’s Tourist Office. Here, collect your audio guide device and make the audio guided tour with the audio guide Badalona and the sea. This route, marked along the entire route, will take you through the most important points along the streets Carrer del Mar, La Rambla, the beaches and the seafront, and the famous Pont del Petroli (petrol bridge). And, to finish the morning, it’s time to have lunch and try the specialties of the Badalona’s cuisine with a Mediterranean menu that will make you feel closer to the sea.
Finally, take advantage of the afternoon and go shopping through the commercial streets of Badalona’s downtown, where you will find variety and quality of products with attentive and personalized service. Also, take the opportunity to take a look into the wines, cavas and liqueurs from the wine shop of Cristina Guillén. Enjoy a tasting of the best wines from DO Alella’s.
Make of your day, one day in Badalona!
The price includes:
- Visit with audio guided of the archaeological remains of Baetulo, located at the subsoil of the Badalona Museum: thermal baths, decumanus and main streets, forum’s commercial area, housing and permanent exhibition.
- Audio guided tour Badalona and the Sea (Badalona’s Tourist Office).
- Lunch at Ca l’Arqué restaurant.
- Shopping through the commercial streets of Badalona’s downtown.
Price does not include:
- Extras and personal expenses not included
- Other concept not expressly indicated is included
- Duration of the activity: one day
- Badalona Museum: Plaça de l'Assemblea de Catalunya, 1, E-08911 Badalona.
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- The activity is not adapted to people with reduced mobility or for a wheelchairs users.
- Once your purchase, contact Sapienstravel, SL to confirm the dates of the reservation and the availability.
- Present the printed voucher at the meeting point: (Badalona Museum: Plaça de l'Assemblea de Catalunya, 1, E-08911 Badalona.
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from the time of purchase.
- Cancelation conditions: Return of 50% of the amount if notified with 72h in advance.