4x4 route passing throug Rupit and TavertetGuided tour in all-terrain vehicles through the most beautiful places in the heart of authentic rural Catalonia
Medieval villages, Romanesque hermitages, waterfalls up to 200 meters, millenary forests and sanctuaries. Discover the Catalan culture of the interior side with a local guide.
The route takes place in a Land Rover 4x4 vehicle, through the most beautiful places of the Collsacabra region. Visits the main places of interest of the territory such as the villages of Rupit and Tavertet. Exceptional viewpoints of the Guilleries, the Montseny and the valley of Sau await you, austere Romanesque amid millenary forests, waterfalls of up to 200 meters and the taste of the magnify traditional local gastronomy.
A local guide personalizes the route to the taste of the group with visits and walks to the main places of the region.
The price includes:
- Transport (Land Rover 4x4)
- Local guide
- Personal insurance
The price does not include:
- Menu or beverages
- The activity starts every day at 10 o'clock in the morning and at 4 o'clock in the afternoon
- Duration of the activity: 4h
- Closed: 01/01, 24/06, 11/09, 01/10 and 31/12.
- Rupit information office: Sant Joan de Fàbregues, 1, E- 08569 Rupit)
- Pick-up service is available either at Rupit or Tavertet accommodation.
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French
- Forest tours do not offer movement facilities, although uncovered visits can be made from the vehicle.
* A minimum of 4 people is required to carry out the activity.
- The voucher is valid for the date reserved
- Present the printed voucher at the meeting point (Rupit information office: Sant Joan de Fàbregues, 1. E- 08569 Rupit)
- On the part of the company: In any case of cancellation of service by Anigami, either 100% of the money will be returned or it will be compensated with similar activity. In case of rain forecast, it will be necessary to change the date of the reservation by contacting Anigami directly
- On the part of the client: The activity can be cancelled up to 5 days before, recovering 100% of the amount of the reservation. After 5 days, 70% of the total cost of the reservation will be refunded. On the same day, the full amount of money will be invoiced.