Aquatic activity that consists of the rising of a river walking, where we make jumps, slides and we swim.
It is a half-day activity, for families and groups with children, where the technical difficulty is not high and the fun is maximum.
The price includes:
- Hire of technical equipment (wetsuits, harnesses, helmets …).
- Technical Guide entitled.
- Accident insurance and RC.
- Photos of the activity.
- Every day, from June 1 to September 30 (check for dates before and after these dates).
- Departures are made from 9am to 1pm.
- Duration: 3 – 4 hours of activity plus transfers
- In front of the Bassegoda Park Camping (Campo de la isla Road, E-17733 – Albanyà, Girona).
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
- Swimsuit and towel.Sportive shoes that can become wet.
- Sportive shoes that can become wet.
- A little snack for in between.
- Identity card or passport.
* At the time of booking, it is necessary to indicate the height and weight of each participant (Observations section)
* Activity for over 5 years. You must know how to swim
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid for the day and time reserved.
- Present the printed voucher at the meeting point (In front of the Camping Bassegoda Park: Camino Campo de la isla, E- 17733 – Albanyà, Girona).
- Cancelation conditions:
- On the part of the company: A date change or 100% return of the amount will be offered for meteorological reasons or if there is not a minimum of 8 people registered.
- From the client:
- If canceled 1 month before the start of the activity, 100% of the amount will be refunded.
- If canceled 15 days before the start of the activity, 70% of the reservation will be returned.