The imprint of tradition and authenticity takes us into the heart of Bages where time stands still in a sea of vineyards and makes Abadal a must visit.
The Abadal winery has more than 9 centuries of history, it was born with a commitment to their wines express the uniqueness of a land. It is the commitment to a territory, as a way of differentiation and identity. The fusion of classical knowledge with openness to new concepts from the world of the wine Abadal defines the style.
The winery has a current facility, where it works to recover the winemaking tradition of the lands of Bages enriching it with a renewed vision. The selection of grapes is rigorous and the harvest is done depending on terrain variations and the different degrees of maturity. In the winery, working to capture all the information gathered in grapes
Our strains, low rainfall and incorporating the latest techniques in viticulture and preparation are the basis of magnificent black and white marked a unique identity.
The price includes:
- Visit to the old basement cellar of the farmhouse (s. XII): preserved in original condition, is a jewel of culture and wine history of this area, which will move over time letting them know what the kind of life in this territory.
- Visit the museum of industry and transport: Private family collection, dedicated to the transport carriages, old trucks and tools that we used for making wine.
- Visit to the winery winemaking and barrel room.
- Tasting of 3 wines with tasting and accompanying ABADAL.
- Guided tours: Sunday to Friday at 11am. Saturdays at 10h and 12h. Except 06/01, 15/08, 25/12, 26/12 and Good Friday.
- Winery: Open every day of the year. Except 6/01, 15/08, 25/12, 26/12 and Good Friday.
- Shop: Monday to Friday from 9h to 17h. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10am to 14pm.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Masia Oliveres, s/n - Santa María d'Horta d'Avinyò - E-08279). The visit starts at the Enotourism reception.
- Guided tour in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Part of the visit adapted for wheelchair users and people with reduced mobility.
*Free entry for kids under 12.
Term and conditions
- The voucher is only valid for the day and the time booked.
- Deliver PRINTED voucher to the front of the winery (Masia Oliveres, s/n - Santa María d' Horta d'Avinyó - E08279).
- The car must be park in the parking area.
*It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- On behalf of the company: The company reserves the right to change the date and time of the visit, offering a change of date or the return of 100% of the amount.
- On the client: It can cancel your reservation at any time and it will return 100% of the amount.