The via ferrata Baumes Corcades is located in Centelles (Osona) on the Puigsagordi mountain. You have a good overlooking the eastern Pyrenees, the Guilleries, Collsacabra, the Montseny massif, to the plain of Vic and cliffs Bertí.
It is a very well equipped via ferrata. It consists of different sections: a spur, a Nepalese bridge, a long flanking through corcades rocks and a series of steps between inclined rocks (not required).
A Via Ferrata consists of a wall fitted with stairs to the rock that give security for progression. We can also find nepalins bridges, among other things. It's a good way to get their first contact with rock and enjoy an easy and simple a wall.
The price includes:
- Titled guide
- Material technical (harness, helmet, heatsink, safety belt, railroad gloves)
- RC Insurance / Accidents
- Photographic report (made by the organizer)
The price does not include:
- Transport to the area of activity and meals.
- Start time: 9h.
- Duration: 4-5 h.
- The activity can be done all year from Monday to Sunday.
- Once the purchase has been completed, contact the Ama Dablam Guides to see the details in the development of the activity.
- In front of Camping Puigsagordi (Crta. Banyeres, 08540 - Centelles).
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
*The activity can be do for majors of 12 years (children must always be accompanied by an adult).
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid exclusively for the reserved day.
- You must present your printed voucher to the guide at the meeting point: at the entrance of Camping Puigsagordi -Crta . Bathtubs , 08540 - Centelles.
- Bring hiking boots or sports shoes, swimwear, snack, water and another shoes and clothes for the end of activity. Recommended to bring gloves bike.
- On behalf of the company: The company reserves the right to cancel the activity for meteorological reasons, offering a change of date to the customer.
- For the customer: If you cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity will apply a penalty of 100% (except for personal reasons, injury or weather).