In Vall de Boí we found one of the best romanesque art ensembles of Europe. It is composed by the churches: Sant Climent and Santa Maria de Taüll, Sant Joan de Boí, Santa Eulàlia d’Erill la Vall, Sant Feliu de Barruera, la Nativitat and Sant Quirc de Durro, Santa Maria de Cardet and l’Assumpció de Cóll.
The exceptional values of Vall de Boí RomanesqueArt have been recognized by UNESCO with its inscription on the World Heritage List.
In all churches the visitors will find personnel of receipt and information that give all the necessary indications for the visit. In the churches there are display panels in catalan, spanish and english and brochures in french.
The price includes:
- Entrance to the selected church.
- Visits are made at specific times in order to respect the capacity limit in each church.
- Once the purchase is made, contact the organizer to confirm availability.
- Santa Eulàlia d’Erill la Vall is wheelchair accessible, also Sant Feliu de Barruera church. At Sant Climent de Taüll church it will be necessary to warn to the personnel of the church in order to install the entrance ramp prepared for this occasions. At Sant Joan de Boí church it will be necessary to warn to the personnel of the church in order to open the lateral door. At la Nativitat de Durro church the stairs of access to the church prevent from acceding with wheelchairs.
Term and conditions
- The tickets wil be valid until 31th December the current year of the experience purchase.
- The voucher/ticket acquired by the costumer will be changed by our ticket at the equipment of the visit.
- Children 0 to 10 years old accompanied by an adult, free ticket.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation and refund of 100% 7 days before 31/12 the current year of the experience purchase.