Terra Alta: Land of wines and trenchesWines and wineries with body and soul, in places of the Battle of the Ebre
Terra Alta is an open and shut while surly and welcoming space, land of immemorial mix of cultures and traditions rooted in every village, hard as stone chip sun and soft as the wind Garbí rotating every evening, a land beguiling.
Passion and love, behavior and outburst, silence and sounds are words that come to define these places. The route will speak a lot of passion; personal and collective passion, present, past and future.
A break of two days, to discover small wineries that are leading firsthand the resurgence of Terra Alta, positioning the wines of this historic DO, as one of those with more projection and future in our country.
And all this is staged, some of the most significant sites of the Battle of the Ebre, a battle that determined the final course of a war between brothers, which never should have been.
The package includes:
- 1 night accomodation in a double room with breakfast at 2* Hotel Nou Moderno
- Visit to the exhibition Museum The Trinxera
- Visit and tasting at the winery Xavier Clua
- Visit and tasting at the winery Bernaví
- Dinner with wines of Terra Alta
- Guided tour of the Vila Closa de Batea
- Visit and tasting at the winery La Fou
- Basic trip insurance. (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)
The package does not include:
- Tourist tax to pay directly to the hotel please.
- Extras and personal expenses not included
Prices per person in double room. Minimum 2 people.Once the package has been obtained, it will be necessary to reserve the data directly at Viemocions: 934877626. Prior booking required 72 hours in advance. For groups, individual rooms, etc., extra nights or any other customization, please contact with Viemocions (Sapienstravel, SL).
Term and conditions
- Once the package has been obtained, it will be necessary to reserve the data directly at Viemocions: 934877626. Prior booking required 72 hours in advance.
- All booking is on request subject to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
- Cancellation Charges: 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours, 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours.
- We offer you the opportunity to take out a cancellation insurance policy. (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)