Windsurfing is carried out with a little wind. Delta de l’Ebre has this ideal wind to enjou it!
Windsurfing is a surface water sport that combines elements of surfing and sailing. It consists of a board with displacements powered by wind on a sail. The rig is connected to the board by a free-rotating universal joint and consists of a mast, 2-sided boom and sail. Windsurfing is mounted on a surfboard and the craft guided by the standing rider.
We want to promote all the nautical sports which can be practiced in the Delta de l’Ebre. The Club provides all the facilities and materials necessary to learn or to practice your favorite sport.
The price includes:
- Water sports instructors
- Neoprene and lifejacket
- Specific nautical material
- Boat rescue
- CR and accident insurance
- Open all year, Monday to Sunday.
- The course starts at 10h. am.
- Initiation cours: 4h.
- Improvement cours: 4h.
- The experience will be held at the Nautical School at the Seafront promenade of Urbanization Riomar. Darwing Beach.
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French
- Activity not accessible to people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
Activities for over 13 years. The service is offered to individuals or small groups (2 to 5 peorsons).
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid for the day and time booked.
- Redeem voucher printed at the meeting point (Nautical School at the Seafront promenade of Urbanization Riomar. Darwing Beach).
- Cancellation policy:
- On behalf of the company: If the weather does not allow the course, Deltanatur 4×4 will seek alternative sports activities or a Delta de l’Ebre Natural Park tour.
- On the part of the customer: It returns 100% of the amount if it notifies 7 days in advance.