The Catalonia Tourist Bus takes you to discover the Vall de Nuria, a combination of nature and culture where there are activities for all ages.
This tour includes:
- Visit the monastery of Santa Maria de Ripoll
- Introductory Visit to the Vall de Nuria
- By train zipper
- Ticket gondola
- Tasting of typical sausages and spirits
- Guide on board during the journey in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Brochure with detailed information about places to visit, maps and several discounts for places of interest, restaurants and shops.
- Saturdays, from May 5th to September 29h 2019, at 8.30h.
- Saturdays, from May 2th to September 26h 2020, at 8.30h.
- Arrival at 19.30h.
- Pl. Catalunya,14 (in front of El Corte Inglés), Barcelona.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the departure.
Children from 0 to 7 years old are free (obligatory pre-book).
Term and conditions
- Redeem printed voucher on board the bus the day and time reserved.
- Cancellation policy:
- No refunds will be given once the ticket has been purchased.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be refunded or replaced.
- The carrier will not be responsible for any changes that have to be made due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The carrier reserves the right to change the departure point and running times and move and/or cancel stops when necessary.