Enjoy a day of skiing on the slopes of La Molina for all levels and forget about carrying material, we will make it easier for you
La Molina is the dean station of winter sports in Spain with the first commercial lift in 1943. In its history it collects sport and fun for all the public. The majority of its extension is located in the Cerdanya, has 67 km skiing in 61 tracks for all levels, a large snowpark and the largest super pipe of the Pyrenees. In addition, within the range of games for the non-skier public offers a large number of activities, such as trekking snowshoeing, snowshoeing, snow segway or mushing circuits.
In addition, it has a long history in international events, such as the Alpine Ski World Cup (2008), the World Snowboard Championships (2011) or the World Championships of Alpine skiing for the disabled (2013). So a long past behind and a bright future in the future.
In La Molina, as well as the regions of Cerdanya, Berguedà and Ripollès, you can find a wide gastronomic and hotel offer that allows a round stay.
The price includes:
- Day package
- Ski equipment rental (skis, sticks and boots)
The price does not include:
- Ski insurance
- Clothing and accessories
- From 23/11/2019 to 13/04/2020
- Closed: 25/12
- From Monday to Sunday from 8.30h. at 6pm.
- Ski lift pick up time from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
- La Molina Cable Car Building (ground floor)
- Catalan, Spanish, French and English
- Not accessible for people with reduced mobility
Term and conditions
The voucher is valid for the day and time reserved. Redeem the printed voucher at the meeting point (La Molina Cable Car Building.)Cancellation policy:
- Cancellation within the last 48 hours or non-presentation will incur a charge of 100% of the amount paid
- The cancellation before 48h of the activity will mean the return of the total amount paid