Os Balaguer Castle and Bell Museum of CataloniaAnecdotal visit in Os de Balaguer, in the castle "Os Malignum Castrum" and in the Bell Museum of Catalonia
The Castle Os de Balaguer, the unconquerable “Os Malignum Castrum” part of the border of Al-Larida against Charlemagne and was renovated in 2011. The history of the castle, as well as the many anecdotes makes the visit enjoyable and fun.
The magnificent Gothic Hall Castle, home of the Bells Museum of Catalonia, where you can learn the basic features of the world of the bells.
- Guided visit to the Castle of Os de Balaguer.
- Guided tour of the Campanas de Catalunya Museum.
- Anecdotal visit guided by Os de Balaguer.
Price does not include:
- Transport. All trips will be made with the customer’s own transport.
- All Sunday 12:30h.
- Closed: 23rd December and 6th January.
- Other times on request. Please confirm the booking.
- Duration: 2 hours approximately.
- C/ Sant Antoni, 4. E- 25610 – Os de Balaguer (in front of the Tu i Lleida, SL. Office)
- Meeting is advised 10 minutes before departure
- Catalan, Spanish, English and Romanian.
- Not accessible experience.
Price per person. Minimum 2 persons. Maximum 20 persons.
Term and conditions
- Redeem voucher PRINTED on the day indicated.
- Meeting Point: At 12.30h from the Tu i Lleida, SL office (Meeting is advised 10 minutes before departure).
- Cancellation fees:
- 50% of total vanishes if the reservation less than 72 hours.
- 100% of the amount if s’anu.la less than 48 hours.
- On behalf of Tu i Lleida, SL. could not carry out the visit, the visit is validated for another date or refunded.