Olive trees and cave paintings in UlldeconaVisit of the milenial olive trees, Medieval Castle, and cave paintings, in one day!
Cultural visit to the Medieval Castle of the Arion, the Millenary Olive Trees and the Rock Paintings.
First visit the Medieval Castle where you visit its ruins. Afterwards, we will leave in the direction of the Arión farm, a natural museum where Millenary olive trees are found. Once this visit is over, a thousand-year-old oil tasting and mono varietal.
After the visit we will have lunch and we retobarem 16h to go to visit the cave paintings of coats Llevantines Chapel of Mercy, declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 1998.
The price includes:
- Guided tour of the farm Arión
- Tasting of oil and mono varietal millennium
- Visit the Medieval Castle Ulldecona and its ruins.
- Visit the cave paintings of coats Llevantines Chapel of Mercy
The price does not include:
- The lunch
- Shifts own visit. Only will facilitate mobility own means, in cases where visitors have traveled by public transport to the meeting point.
- Start time: 10h. am
- Tours are conducted every Saturday of the year
- Thursday and Friday: from 1/06 to 15/09
- Tourist Office Ulldecona (Passeig de l'Estació).
- Catalan, Spanish, French, English.
- Visit unsuitable for people with reduced mobility.
Free for children under 14 years.
Term and conditions
- Visit valid only for the date and time booked.
- It is essential to give the voucher to the organizer of experience to enjoy the experience.
- Cancellation policy: 7 days before the visit without penalisation. Cancellation previous of 7 days 100% penalisation.