A journey with kids touring the culture of the Leridians, from prehistory to the present and discovering the animals that are hidden in the pieces of the Museum.
The activity will consist of a play of memory and interpretation that will allow you to discover the bestiary of the pieces of the Museum and relate it to the fauna of Catalonia and also to that of other places in the region.
The price includes:
- Entrance to the museum
- Guided Tour
- The first and third Saturday of the month, at 11am.
- Duration: 1.30h. approximately.
- Reception of the museum
- Catalan, Spanish, English or French
- There is written and graphic signage that indicates the different rooms of the enclosure. Reserved parking spaces. Main access to the enclosure, without slope. Main access to the site: Ramp. WC accessible in common areas of the building.
*Price per person.
*Free entrance for children under 10 years old
Term and conditions
- The experience is valid for the day and time reserved.
- Redeem voucher at the museum entrance on the day and time reserved.
- By the company: The company reserves the right to cancel the activity in the case of not reaching the minimum number of attendees (4 people) or for reasons beyond the control of the company. In both cases, a change of date will be offered to the customer or the return of 100% of the amount.
- By the client: Once the voucher has been issued, it can not be cancelled.