Mosaic and artwork Trencadis Gaudí in BarcelonaDiscover "the Gaudi experience", create your own memory in the style of Antonio Gaudí
We teach you the bases of the “Trencadis”, the revolutionary technique invented by Anton Gaudi. You can observe this technique in all the main monuments of Barcelona as: Sagrada Família, Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, Palau Güell, Torre Bellesguard and La Colònia Güell.
We teach you how to use the tools, select your base and do the design and make your first work of Trencadis-Mosaic.
You can choose among different objects of decoration: box, coasters, heart, photo frame, elephant, dolphin, salamander, mirror, etc. Let’s enjoy this unforgettable and unique memory of Gaudi’s Barcelona.
Annotation: It is necessary to take into account the use of mortar in these workshops. This will mean that in the workshops held at 10h. am or 12.30h. pm, you can not take his artwork until the afternoon. In the workshops held at 3.00h pm. or 5.00h pm., you can not take his work of art until the following day. Workshops for all ages. We have special materials for children over 3 years.
The price includes:
- The price includes all the material necessary to carry out the workshop
- From 01/11 to 31/03:
- Mondays, at 10am
- From Tuesday to Friday, at 10am, at 12.30pm, at 3pm and at 5pm.
- Saturdays, at 10 am and at 12 am.
- From 01/04 to 30/10:
- From Monday to Friday, at 10am, at 12.30pm, at 3pm and at 5pm.
- Saturdays, at 10 am and at 12 am
- Duration of the activity: Workshops can be held: 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours or 8 hours. The 8-hour workshop is held from Monday to Friday, at 10 am.
- Assaonadors, 10 – Barcelona
- Catalan, Spanish, English and German.
- We have a ramp for people with reduced mobility.
A minimum of 2 people are required to participate in the activity.
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid for the reserved day and time.
- Reedem the printed voucher at the meeting point (Assaonadors, 10 – Barcelona)
- Cancellation policy: It can offer to change the date.