The village of Miravet overlooks the river Ebro before Pas de l’Ase and Barrufemes straits.
The streets, the roads, the houses and the Templar Castle explain a big history: a history of about templar monks; a story about a people of different cultures.
The price includes:
- Miravet and its old historic center
- Old church, Exhibition and Interpretation Center
- Miravet Templar Castle
- Commander’s Palace, Joaquim Mir Art Center
Price does not include:
- All year from Tuesday to Sunday
- Duration of the activity: 2h and 30′
- Closed: on Mondays
- Tourist Information Point (Plaça de l’Arenal). Miravet – E-43747.
- Catalan, Spanish and French.
- Activity not suitable for wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility.
It is recommended: Comfortable shoes.
Free activity for children under 8 years old.
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid until 31/12 of the current year.
- Once the purchase is made, contact Tarvitur to check availability.
- Present the printed voucher at the meeting point (Tourist Information Point – Plaça de l’Arenal. Miravet – E-43747).
- By the company: The company reserves the right to cancel the activity in case of adverse weather conditions or for reasons beyond control of the company. In both cases a change of date or a refund of 100% of the amount will be offered to the customer.
- By the customer: If it is notified more than 48 hours in advance, 100% refund of the amount will be offered to the customer.