¡Hola Barcelona! Travel CardHola Barcelona is the best way to visit Barcelona, it includes Barcelona metro card and airport transfers
Meet Hola Barcelona! The travel card that lets you take unlimited journeys around Barcelona for 48, 72, 96, or 120 consecutives hours, from the first validation.
Say Hola Barcelona! early in the morning and travel on public transport around zone 1 as many times as you like. Wit this metro card you will be able to do airport tranfers too.
Hola Barcelona includes
- Unlimited commutes for 2 days (48 hours), 3 days (72 hours), 4 days (96 hours), or 5 days (120 hours) (depending on the bought card) from the first validation
- Barcelona Metro Card
- TMB buses
- Cable Car
- Urban train: Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC)
- Regional Train Rodalies de Catalunya
- Airport tranfers: (Zone 1 and Prat Airport)
- This information is available for consultation here.
Term and conditions
- Exchange the voucher Hola Barcelona! card at the Catalan tourist office of the Palau Robert (Pg. de Gràcia, 107 – Barcelona), Monday to Saturday from 9am to 20h. pm and Sunday from 9h. am to 14.30h. before 31/12 the current year of the purchase.
- Cancellation policy: Once sold the ticket, do not allow cancellations.
- Public transport measures against Covid-19