Explore the beautiful golf courses on the Costa Dorada In the Mediterranean ambience, surrounded by the beach and the mountains are some of the finest golf resorts in Spain.
The Costa Dorada, 1 hour’s drive from Barcelona with the beautiful beaches, surrounded by a magnificent mountain landscape. In the middle of this unique nature are some of the most beautiful golf courses in Catalonia.
Bonmont, the golf resort on the Costa Dorada. We have 2 golf courses selected, to offer you a varied golf week. You live in a stylish apartment on the golf course Bonmont. The complex offers an 18 hole par 72 course and a Pitch and Put course, as well as tennis and paddle courts.
Lumine, the golfer's paradise. 15 minutes by car from Bonmont you have the Lumine Golf Club with his 3 golf courses. Hills, an 18 hole par 72 course; Lake, also 18 hole par 71 course and Ruins, 9 hole par 34 courses.
Both clubs, Bonmont and Lumine, offers their beautifully situated restaurants, with an excellent and varied Mediterranean cuisine, where you can enjoy a wonderful view of the bay St. Jordi.
The price includes:
- 7-nights accommodation with half board included in an apartment of 4* hotel
- 4 Green Fee 18 holes and two golf courts.
- Winery visit with a tour in an open jeep through the vineyards with wine tasting and tapas of the region.
- Transfers from and until the airport of Barcelona or Reus in a big car in which they will fit all your cases and teams of golf.
- During your stay, we rent to you a car.
The price does not include:
- Tax tourist to credit directly to the golf resort.
- Travel insurance
- Golf equipment
- Full risk insurance for the car
- English, Spanish and Catalan
- The experience is no accessible.
Term and conditions
- Once your purchase, please contact Happytours to confirm the dates of the booking and availability.
- All reservation remains under request as availability.
- There is an optional supplement assistance travel insurance and cancellation travel (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here).
- From 30 to 15 days before the date of the event, a penalty of 20% on the price for individuals and or services cancelled.
- From 14 to 7 days before the date of the event, a penalty of 50% on the price for individuals and or services cancelled.
- From 6 days to 3 days before the date of the event, will apply a penalty of 80% on the price for individuals and or services cancelled.
- From 2 days before the day of completion of the event, a penalty of 100% of the price for individuals and or services cancelled.