Game Family Poble Espanyol - Skip the lineFamily game to discover Poble Espanyol throughout different clues
Game to play with all the family!
The Poble Espanyol located in the mountain of Montjuïc, allows to make a trip for the architecture, the art, the crafts, the culture and the traditions of a whole country. In addition, with this activity you can discover all its secrets through the Game of “El Sarró”.
A fun family gymkhana that will test your skills as researchers and the ability to work as a team with the ultimate goal of solving the enigmas raised, discover step by step the most suggestive corners and especially learn to look.
Game to play with all the family maximum 5 persons (includes renting a backpack with a guide and research tools).
- Family Pack (2 adults and 2 children): the game and the entrance to Poble Espanyol for one day.
- Single ticket: entrance to Poble Espanyol for one day. The game is charged with an additional cost.
- From January to December (all the days of the week) from 10h to 18h
- Opened 365 days. Special days: 25 Desember till 14h and 1st of January from 13h
- The access is through the Avila’s door. (Av. de Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia 13, E-08038 Barcelona). Pick up of the game at the Information desk until 18h.
- English, Catalan, Spanish and French
- The space is not totally adapted for people with reduced movility (just 70%).
*Indicated for all ages.
*Free of charge for children under 4.
*Children under 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid until 31/12 of the current year.
- Reedem printed voucher at the meeting (door of Avila. Av. de Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia 13, E-08038 Barcelona), maximum one hour before closing
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations are not accepted.