Espot Ski Pass
At first sight
Enjoy a day of skiing on the slopes of Espot for all levels with the family, with your partner, with friends or alone!
Espot is a ski resort that enjoys a privileged location in the Pyrenees, as it is the only station located next to a National Park, Aigüestortes and Sant Maurici. The station has more than 20 km of skiing and 1,000 meters of slope.
The trails are characterized by being inside leafy forests of black pine. Also the beautiful views of mountains of more than 3,000 m make the skier sits in full alpine nature. Spot is a station recognized for the quality of its snow, guaranteed to have more than 60% of the ski area with artificial snow.
On the other hand, it has three tracks homologated for the celebration of international competitions, this gives an idea of the level of the tracks and its suitability for the expert skiers who look for sensations. Also, the station has a large area of debutantes in the 2.000 quota and an important leisure park. This allows you to enjoy the day in the snow, both the smallest and the parents skiers.
The town of Espot, just 2 km from the station, is a beautiful typical Pyrenean rural village that combines the modernity of its hotel establishments and its shops with the traditionality of its buildings. The incredible natural setting that surrounds it makes it the gateway to the National Park.
Espot, a family resort for all those looking for sensations about the snow and the warmth of a typical alpine village.
- Adult (from 25 years): 36,00 EUR
- Young people (12 – 24 years): 32,50 EUR
- Kids (7 – 11 years): 27,00 EUR EUR
- Kids (<6 anys): 6,00 EUR
- Ski insurance
- Ski equipment rental (skis, sticks and boots)
- Ski lessons
- From 03/12/2022 to 10/04/2023
- Special Timetabble from December 25: 9 am to 13 pm
- Catalan, Spanish, French and English
Prepare for the activity
Ski pass collection:
- If you have Pirineu 365 support (FGC Turisme), you can top up your purchase by indicating your WTP number, otherwise you only have to bring the voucher which the system returns to you with a QR code. You don’t have to print it, you can do it from your mobile.
You can pick your ski pass up at any Automatic Collection Point (PAR) that you will find at:
Next to the Customer Service Point at elevation 1500
Next to the La Roca chairlift at elevation 1500
Espot village, on the left side of the Taxi building
- Espot Sky Station is accessible for people with reduced mobility and it has adapted facilities
Term and conditions
- Consult the conditions relating to the contract and cancellation policy
- The reservation does not give priority to queues
More information about the organizer of the experience
These are difficult times for the leisure sector...
Espot Ski Pass
Support local tourism
Final price with no hidden extras
Buy online for your convenience
We are the official tourist agency in Catalonia
Espot Ski Pass
Select the day and time
Select number of participants