Energy Interpretation Centre and Tragó CaveVisit the Energy Interpretation Centre, Hydroelectric Dam and Black Cave of Tragó
Visit reservoir pipes where you can see the 151meter high dam, the second highest in Europe and Hydro built inside the mountain.
La Cueva Negra Tragó occupies a prominent place among the cavities of the West of Catalonia, in the Sierra Montsec.
The price includes:
- Visit reservoir: Interpretation Centre, Audiovisual Room, Permanent Exhibition Hall, present, and Hydroelectric Turbine Hall Park distributor of switches and power lines.
- Entrance to the Cave Tragó visits to the Neolithic Hall, Hall of stalactites and columns, the Hall of Fossils from the period Barrimiense Marino, and the Cascades and the Well.
- The tours are in Spanish and Catalan.
- Every Saturday and Sunday at 10.15h am. Closed: from 23rd December to 6th January. Duration: 4 hours approximately.
- All areas are easily accessible, except the Black Cave swallowed.
Term and conditions
- Once purchased the service send email to confirm the reservation at Tu i Lleida, SL at least 3 days in advance. Any reservation request is subject to availability.
- Valid until 6 month of the purchase the visit.
- Redeem the printed voucher at the meeting point.
- 50% of total vanishes if the reservation less than 72 hours. 100% of the amount if s'anu.la less than 48 hours.
- On behalf of Tu i Lleida, SL. could not carry out the visit, the visit is validated for another date or refunded.