We start the cycling tour with the electric bikes from Lavern-Subirats train station to Nadal de la Boadella.
In the station, we will give you all the information about how to arrive at Can Nadal in a nature respectful way. You will arrive to Nadal in less than an hour, we will be waiting for you in order to start the visit and sparkling wine tasting.
The tour starts in front of the 100 ha of vineyards, some over 65 years old. At the centre of the vineyards there is a farmhouse, the winery and the cellar. We will visit the underground cellar located at 20m deep where we will see the ageing process and will be testimony of the result of second fermentation. The tour ends with a tasting session of our sparkling wines Nadal Brut Nature Reserva, Nadal Brut Reserva Original and noble white wines Nadal X Blanc 2018 and Nadal X Vermell 2018.
We will offer an special visit for 6 children if there are a minimum of 5 children. They will participate in a “Treasure Hunt game” around the winery and its vineyards (this activity has an additional cost).
- The mistery of Can Nadal de la Boadella: The youngsters (from 4 to 12 years old) will participate in a treasure hunt around the winery and the vineyards of Can Nadal. Guided by a specialized monitor, in groups of 6 to 12 children, they will be solving the riddles of a mysterious story, while they learn in an entertaining way how the vineyard is worked and how sparkling wines produced. At the end, they will enjoy a pairing of chocolate and grape juice coming from the vineyards that have visited.
The price includes:
- Guided Tour with the language of the group
- Tasting of sparkling wines and noble white wines
- Electric bike rental
The price does not include:
- The Trasure Hunt game for children (this activity has an additional cost)
- Duration of the activity: 2h.
- All year opened.
- Closed days: From 01/01 to 06/01, 28/03, 24/06, 25/12 and 26/12.
- 10:00h: Pick up the bicycles from the Lavern-Subirats train station
- 11:00h: Arrival to Can Nadal: Visit and tasting
- 13.00h: return to Lavern-Subirats Train Station
- 14.00h: Arrival to Lavern-Subirats Train Station
- Lavern Subirats Tourism office (in the same train station Lavern-Subirats).
- Catalan, Spanish, English.
- Accessible for reduced mobility people.
We have maps of the route and the wikiloc app, which is free it works like a GPS. Children up to 1.55 meters can only use the conventional bicycle.
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid only for the day and time reserved.
- Exchange the printed voucher at Lavern Subirats Tourism office (in the same train station Lavern-Subirats)
- For the company: If the cancellation is due to majeure force, we will offer a change of date. If the client could not change the visit to another day, we will return 100% of the total amount. The company reserves the right to cancel the children activity if there is not a minimum of 6 children. In this case we will return 100% of the amount of the children activity.
- For the customer: The visit cancellation must me comunicated by email to Nadicom SLU (Caves Nadal). In this case, we will only offer a change of date subject to Nadicom SLU (Caves Nadal) availability.