Discover the Fisherman's WharfWould you like to discover the world of the fishermen of Barceloneta?
This service is provided by the company that organizes the experience whose details appear on this screen.
Come to the Clock Quay and discover the secrets of the different spaces of the fishermen's pier and its tradition.Experimental itinerary that starts at the Clock Spring door. We will explain the relationship of this port with the evolution of the city, and we will live the arrival of the fishermen with their capture and how it is sold on the market. We will visit the area of the networks and a fishing boat. We will finish the activity with a glass of cava, enjoying the views of Barcelona.
The price includes:
- Guided tour
- Contribution to the brotherhood
- Glass of cava or water
The price does not include:
- Departure to fish by boat
- Food or other drinks
- The purchase of fish
- Spring, Summer and Autumn: from Monday to Friday, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Winter: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3.30 a.m. to 5.30pm
- Duration of the activity: 1h 45 min.
- For reasons of operation of the fish market the activity is not carried out: on weekends, holidays and from 12/16 to 11/01 (ask for specific groups)
- Once the purchase has been completed, contact the Asociación Cap a Mar to check availability
- At the entrance to the Muelle de Pescadores (at the end of Calle del Escar. E- 08039 - Barcelona)
- If you have difficulties finding the meeting place, you can call us (654 271 428) or contact by mail
- Catalan, Spanish, English, Italian and Portuguese.
- People in a wheelchair will not be able to access a boat. The itinerary does not have guides for people with severe hearing difficulties.
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid until 15/12 of the year of purchase.
- Once the purchase has been made, contact the Asociación Cap a Mar, to check availability.
- Deliver the printed voucher at the meeting point (At the entrance of the Fishermen's Wharf: at the end of the Escar Street. E-08039 - Barcelona)
- Cancellation conditions:
- On behalf of the company: The company reserves the right to cancel in case of adverse meteorology, offering a change of date. If due to strikes, seals or adverse meteorological causes, the vessels have not gone out to fish and, therefore, there is no fish market service, the company will offer a change of date or the possibility of carrying out the activity without visiting the fish market.
- By the customer: If it is communicated with more than 24 hours in advance, the return of 100% of the amount will be offered. Cancellations are not accepted if the client is late.
Associació Cap a Mar