Combined route with kayak and bicycle through the Delta del EbroExploring the Ebro Delta with kayak and bicycle
The route starts at the local Riu a l’Ebre, enjoying the bike path that runs parallel to the river, crossing the bridge “El Pasador” and taking advantage of the path of Sirga, transformed into greenway until arriving at Balada, where we leave the bike and we will embark on the kayak.
The itinerary allows to enjoy the recovered riverbank forest, with white poplars, poplars, tamarinds…that cover to the same shore, where they gently place storks, fishermen’s martinetes and the singular and elegant heron.
This space of impressive beauty transports us to the heart of the Natural Park of the Ebro Delta, whichs hs recently declared Biosphere Reserve.
The route is suitable for all ages and ends at the pier of Riu a l’Ebre.
The price includes:
- Bicycle, kayak, flat, vest, oars and watertight container
- From Mondays to Sundays.
- Departures at 10.30 am
- Duration: 2h to 3h
- Magallanes, 22, E-43580, Deltebre (Tarragona)
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- Not accessible for people with mobility problems.
- Wear shoes, swimsuit or pants that can get wet.
- Replacement clothing, towel, sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
- Water or some natural drink to hydrate during the activity.
Free for children under 5 years.
* If a discount voucher option is selected, it must be accredited at the meeting point.
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid for the day booked.
- Reedem the printed voucher at the meeting point (Magallanes, 22, E-43580 Deltebre. Tarragona).
- Cancellation policy:
- If the activity is canceled due to weather, a change of day or 100% of the amount will be offered.
- If canceled 24 hours before the booked date, 80% of the amount will be refunded.