Catalan wine & cuisine in AlellaAn authentic cultural, gastronomic and oenological experience near Barcelona
Enjoy the Mediterranean landscape with this tour of great historical and cultural value. Relax among vineyards, tasting wines of the appellation of origin Alella and discover the traces left by Catalan Modernism in this pretty village. An authentic cultural and gastronomic experience very close to Barcelona.
- Guided visit to the vineyards and in a winery in Alella
- Tasting four high quality organic wines
- Cultural itinerary guided by the town of Alella and its market where we will do a tasting of products of proximity
- Catalan vermouth in a tavern where we will try the typical chips with Salsalella, olives stuffed with anchovy, anchovies with vinegar and a full assortment of Catalan sausages (cheese, fuet, sausage, ham, white and black sausage), bread toast with tomato and DO Alella wine. For children, there is a children's menu, with a bag of chips, a snack of sausage and soda or water.
The price includes:
- Modernist route
- Official guide
- Visit vineyards and winery
- Tasting 4 types of wines,
- Tasting of local products at the Local Market and vermouth in a typical Catalan tavern
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9.30h to 15.00h.
- Closed: Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Meeting point: Plaça Catalunya in front of the Hard Rock Cafè at 9.30h am. Our guide wears an orange hat.
Accessibility: With advance notice we can adapt to the needs of the client.
Children (0-3 years): Free
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid for the day and time booked.
- Present the printed voucher at the meeting point. (Plaça Catalunya in front of the Hard Rock Cafè at 9.30h am. Our guide wears an orange hat).
- Cancellation policy: In no case will be refunded the amount of the reservation.