Catalan cuisine and wine tourism in Can Nadal BoadellaThe art of pairing: an experience that alters the senses
A combination between wine tourism and the best gourmet catalan cuisine.
Visit one of the oldest vineyards (65 years) that produces grapes for making the Sparkling Wine Gran Reserva. Learn about the history of the Family Nadal, visit the cellar and taste a cuvée of Sparkling Wine Gran Reserva direct from the tank. It includes a visit to the cellar at 20 m depth where we will see the bottles resting and we will witness the result of the second fermentation.
Choose the combination you prefer:
- Sparkling Wine & Cheese: The perfect companion. Cheese is a product with a large variety of textures and smells that, together with the Sparkling Wine, gives us a perfect harmonization, either by contrast or complementarily .The combination of these two products maximizes their pleasure.
- Sparkling Wine & Chocolate: An explosion of sensations. From the purest chocolate to the more sophisticated, we discover the secrets of its delicacy whn paired with a Nadal Reserva and Gran Reserva Sparkling Wine.
- Sparkling Wine & Iberian procudts: The Iberian “embutidos” are considered among the best in the world to be paired with Gran Reserva Sparkling Wine.
Special for children:
We will offer an special visit for them if there are a minimum of 6 children. They will participate in a “Treasure Hunt game” around the winery and its vineyards (this activity has an additional cost).
- The mistery of Can Nadal de la Boadella: The youngsters (ages 4 to 12) will participate in a treasure hunt around the winery and the vineyards of Can Nadal. Guided by a specialized monitor, in groups of 6 to 12 children, they will be solving the riddles of a mysterious story, while they learn in an entertaining way how the vineyard is worked, and how wine and Sparkling Wine are produced. In the end they will enjoy a pairing of chocolate and grape juice coming from the vineyards that have visited.
The price includes:
- Guided Tour with the language of the group
- Sparkling Wine and different products pairing
The price does not include:
- The Trasure Hunt game for children (this activity has an additional cost)
- Duration of the activity: 90 minutes
- Opening hours: From Monday to Friday, at 11am. Weekends at 10am, at 11am and 12pm.
- Closed days: From 01/01 to 06/01, the 28/03, 24/06, 25/12 and 26/12.
Meeting Point: Sparkling Wine
- Finca Can Nadal de la Boadella s/n, E-08775 Torrelavit.
- Catalan, Spanish, English.
- Accessible to reduced mobility people.
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid only for the day and time reserved.
- Exchange the printed voucher in the reception place of Finca Can Nadal de la Boadella s/n, E-08775 Torrelavit.
- For the company: If the cancellation is due to majeure force, we will offer a change of date. If the client could not change the visit to another day, we will return 100% of the total amount. The company reserves the right to cancel the children activity if there is not a minimum of 6 children. In this case we will return 100% of the amount of the children activity.
- For the customer: The visit cancellation must me comunicated by email to Nadicom SLU (Caves Nadal). In this case, we will only offer a change of date subject to Nadicom SLU (Caves Nadal) availability.