Canyoning in the Nuria Valley - Average levelEnjoy a spectacular ravine that will not leave you indifferent!
This service is provided by the company that organizes the experience whose details appear on this screen.
It is a short but powerful canyon located in Vall de Núria (Ripollès), inside the Ter and Freser Headwaters Natural Park, in the middle of the Oriental Catalan Pyrenees.It is a narrow and fast canyon in which we will find several abseiling descents (one of them of 20m and completely “flying”), jumps and slides. It is an amazing canyon that will not leave you indifferent!
The price includes:
- Qualified Guide
- Technical material
- Civil liability and accident insurance
- Photographic report
- Small picking (energy bars)
Price does not include:
- Transport to the activity location and food
- From June 15th to October 15th
- Departures from Monday to Sunday
- Departure time: 9.30h
- Duration: 4 - 5h
- At the entrance of the rack railway car park, just before entering Queralbs village) (GIV-5217). E-17534 - Queralbs.
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French
Material needed by the client:
- Ankle boots or sportive trainers
- Spare clothes and trainers
- Water and food.
Term and conditions
- The voucher is exclusively valid for the day booked.
- Exchange the printed voucher at the meeting point (at the entrance of the rack car park that is just before entering the town of Queralbs (GIV-5217) E-17534 - Queralbs)
- You should bring mountain boots or sports shoes, swimsuit, sandwich, water, clothes and shoes.
- Cancelation conditions:
- On the part of the company: The company reserves the right to cancel the activity for meteorological reasons, offering a activity date change.
- By the client: It will ve applied the 100% of penalty if it canceled 24 hours before starting the activity (except for personal, injury or weather reasons).
Guies Ama Dablam (Esteve Carbonés Masramon)