Canyoning in Estrets de Sant AniolStart in the world of canyoning within the Area of Natural Interest Alta Garrotxa
The Estrets de Sant Aniol in Sadernes are located within the Area of Natural Interest Alta Garrotxa.
It is a beautiful canyon for initiation and / or familiar canyon with turquoise waters, where we begin with the technique of rappelling and especially improve our technical jump. There are numerous jumps between 2 and 7 meters high.
The price includes:
- Specialized guide
- Material technical
- RC Insurance / Accidents
- Photographic report (made by the organizer)
- Mini picnic (energy bars)
- Start time: 9 am
- Duration: 3 - 4 hours
- The season begins 1st April and ends on 31th October. Departures from Monday to Sunday.
*The activity can be carried out from 7 years (children must always be accompanied by an adult).
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid exclusively for the reserved day. You must present your printed voucher to the guide at the meeting point (entrance of Camping Masia Sadernes (GIV-5231, Sadernes 17853 - Sant Grau - Girona)
- Bring hiking boots or sports shoes, swimwear, snack, water and another shoes and clothes for the end of activity
- On behalf of the company: The company reserves the right to cancel the activity for meteorological reasons, offering a change of date to the customer.
- For the customer: If you cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity will apply a penalty of 100% (except for personal reasons, injury or weather).