Canyoning in Estrets de Sant AniolStart in the world of canyoning within the Area of Natural Interest Alta Garrotxa
The Estrets de Sant Aniol in Sadernes are located within the Area of Natural Interest Alta Garrotxa.
It is a beautiful canyon for initiation and / or familiar canyon with turquoise waters, where we begin with the technique of rappelling and especially improve our technical jump. There are numerous jumps between 2 and 7 meters high.The jumps are optional, never obligatory, if you prefer, you can go down without jumping.
The price includes:
- Specialized guide
- Material technical
- RC Insurance / Accidents
- Photographic report (made by the organizer)
- Mini picnic (energy bars)
The price does not include:
- Transport to the area of activity and meals.
- Start time: 9 am
- Duration: 3 - 4 hours
- The season begins 1st April and ends on 31th October. Departures from Monday to Sunday.
- Once the purchase has been completed, contact the Ama Dablam Guides to see the details in the development of the activity.
- Avenue Garrotxa, s/n, GIV-5232. E-17855 Montagut (Girona) - In front of the municipal swimming pools.
- Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
*The activity can be carried out from 7 years (children must always be accompanied by an adult).
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid exclusively for the reserved day.
- You must present your printed voucher to the guide at the meeting point (Avenue Garrotxa, s/n, GIV-5232. E-17855 Montagut (Girona) - In front of the municipal swimming pools).
- Bring hiking boots or sports shoes, swimwear, snack, water and another shoes and clothes for the end of activity
- On behalf of the company: The company reserves the right to cancel the activity for meteorological reasons, offering a change of date to the customer.
- For the customer: If you cancel 24 hours before the start of the activity will apply a penalty of 100% (except for personal reasons, injury or weather).