Bodegas Avgvstvs Forvm: a world to discover the bittersweet and Catalan winesCatalan wines and gourmet vinegars recognized worldwide
We invite you to know the world of Avgvstvs Forvm with its Catalan wines and gourmet vinegars. They are recognized worldwide.
The winery tour will close you to the wine world from the arrival of the grapes, maceration and fermentation to the wine maturing.
Youll will taste and know manufacturing processes of 4 FORVM and FLAVIVS bittersweet vinegars. You will discovere a range of recipes and other applications of our vinegars. You will understand because their use is not limited to salads, and how its potential is used to enhance the flavors of many dishes.
We finish the visit with a 3 AVGVSTVS wines tasting.
Vineyard with a long history, having in mind the remains of what was once the Via Augusta, the Roman road that connected Rome with the most important cities of the Mediterranean.That’s why we wanted to pay tribute to this singular Roman road, giving our winery and our wines, the name of Avgvstvs.
The price includes:
- Guided visit.
- Sweet and sour taste of 4 and 3 wines.
The price does not include:
- Any food.
- From Wednesday to Sunday, at 10am.
- The winery is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Activity duration: 1.30h.
- Once the purchase contact Wineries Avgvstvs Forvm to confirm the availability.
- Wineries Avgvstvs Forvm: Carretera de Sant Vicenç s/n, E-43700 – El Vendrell.
- Catalan, Spanish, German and English
- The activity is not accessible activity.
Term and conditions
- The voucher is valid until 31/12 the current year of the purchase.
- Once the purchase contact Celler Avgvstvs Forvm to confirm the availability.
- Reedem the printed voucher at the meeting point: Wineries Avgvstvs Forvm (Carretera de Sant Vicenç s/n, E-43700 – El Vendrell).
- For de side of the company: The company reserves the right to cancel the visit for reasons of force majeure, offering a change of date or the return of 100% of the amount.
- On the part of the client: If the notification is given 24 hours in advance the activity starts, it changes or returns 100% of the amount.
COVID-19 safety and hygiene protocols:
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands every time you enter a closed area.
- Maintain safe distances.