We suggest a wine tourism weekend in Cornudella de Montsant, north of the Priorat, at the base of the Natural Park of Montsant, between two “designations of origin”: Montsant and Priorat.
Full and tempting activity package that well let you know by first hand two closed realities and diferent at the same time.
On Saturday we will enjoy a 4 × 4 route between DO Montsant and DOQ PRiorat and we will do a wine and cheese tasting among vineyards.
In the afternoon, after a good meal of pairing, we will visit the cellar Burgos Porta (DOQ Priorat), of organic production.
Sunday, we will carry out the activity “Between Còdols, from the hermitage to the winery”, where we will enjoy the majestic surroundings on foot of Montsant.
We will finish the stay with a visit to the winery Cooperativa de Cornudella de Montsant, built by Cèsar Martinell, a disciple of Antoni Gaudí.
The package includes:
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast, in Cal Giral II (PT-000208) in Cornudella de Montsant
- Activity “Entre còdols de l’Ermita al Celler”: route in 4×4, walking through vineyards and visit the modernist winery in Cornudella de Montsant (DO Montsant)
- Tasting lunch
- Route in 4×4 with tasting of wine and cheese between vineyards.
- Dinner LoRefugi Gastrobar
- Visit the winery “Burgos Porta” (DOQ Priorat)
The package does not include:
- Duration of the activity: 2 days / 1 night
- Arrived only on Fridays
- Catalan, Spanish
- Activity not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- There is the option to make meals for any intolerant and/or allergic.
Package 2 people.
Term and conditions
- Once the reservation is done, contact with SiuranaTours for deciding the booking details and disponibility.
- Cancellation policy: If you wish to cancel the booking, will be applied the actual regulations (law 9/2011, of 29th of December).
- We offer you the opportunity to take out a travel-assistance and / or cancellation insurance policy. (Check out the general and particular terms and conditions here)