This service is provided by the company that organizes the experience whose details appear on this screen.
If you want to know the historical events of the oldest nucleus of the city of Barcelona do not miss this excursion on foot, full of history, charm and magic in each step in which you will discover the most splendid time of the city, its culture and legacy to the present day.After visiting the Plaza de Sant Jaume, current headquarters of the local and regional government, you can enjoy such unique spaces as the Plaza del Rei, the historic center of the county and royal power in the city, the Cathedral, and the Roman walls, of which still remain important remains. The visits are conducted by professional guides. Radio-guidance system that facilitates communication between participants and the guide. Guaranteed departures Limited places.
- From January to March and from November to December:
- Catalan: Saturdays at 12h.
- English: Monday to Sunday at 9.30.
- From April to October:
- Spanish: Saturdays at 12h
- English: Monday to Saturday at 9.30.
- French: Thursday at 12h
- Closed: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12 and 26/12.
- Information Office of Turisme de Barcelona - Sant Jaume. Calle Ciutat, 2. It is necessary to arrive at the information office 15 minutes before the start of the visit through the Gothic Quarter.
- Not accessible for people with reduced mobility
Term and conditions
- The voucher will be valid exclusively for the reserved day.
- Place of exchange of the PRINTED voucher in Turisme de Barcelona Information Office, Plaça Sant Jaume (Ciutat, 2). It is necessary to appear at the information office 15 minutes before the beginning of the visit.
- To visit the Cathedral and the churches it is necessary to dress respectfully.
- Free visit for children under 12 years old.
- Cancellation policy: Maximum cancellation date up to 24 hours before, without charge.
Turisme de Barcelona